I think I have a photo of Thomas Levi that was copied from a book, so the quality is somewhat lacking. I'll search through what I have and either post that one or a better one if I have it. I'm also planning to post more information on Thomas Levi and Mary Amelia in the near future. We have a journal entry from her from when they were living in Nauvoo, and also the account of Thomas' mission to Hawaii, as one of the first missionaries called there! Mary Lee
I think Dad and Mom still have a small collection of glass-plate negatives of our ancestors. I'm not sure who they are, but I remember using them for the darkroom I set up in our basement when I was in junior high. I'll ask Mom if she might have some idea where they are now. I remember several were group shots. Hopefully, Thomas and Mary will be in there.
I think I have a photo of Thomas Levi that was copied from a book, so the quality is somewhat lacking. I'll search through what I have and either post that one or a better one if I have it.
ReplyDeleteI'm also planning to post more information on Thomas Levi and Mary Amelia in the near future. We have a journal entry from her from when they were living in Nauvoo, and also the account of Thomas' mission to Hawaii, as one of the first missionaries called there!
Mary Lee
I think Dad and Mom still have a small collection of glass-plate negatives of our ancestors. I'm not sure who they are, but I remember using them for the darkroom I set up in our basement when I was in junior high. I'll ask Mom if she might have some idea where they are now. I remember several were group shots. Hopefully, Thomas and Mary will be in there.
ReplyDelete